It’s a new week. Every day is a new day. A fresh start if that’s what you want. It’s easy to forget the basic stuff when we look only at our ultimate goal. Here’s a gentle reminder from me to you.
- You are not your word count. Take breaks when you need them.
- You are not competing with other writers. You are working hard to be your best self. To be better than your yesterday.
- You are not supposed to write for exposure your entire life. Choose your writing projects wisely.
- You need to be healthy in mind and body. So take those walks and keep the munchies mostly healthy.
- You are NOT alone. There are many many of us crazy, passionate souls who write because not writing will kill us.
Have a good week!